Daniel Niemeyer

Subtitle

Home

Forum Home > To Do's List > Crash on launch

Martin

The app To Do's Lite cannot be launched. What should I do?

October 2, 2012 at 3:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jobeth

Martin at October 2, 2012 at 3:14 AM

The app To Do's Lite cannot be launched. What should I do?

I have the same problem, I can't access any of my lists (help!). I have tried rebooting IPAD, nothing works. Any suggestions gratefully received.

October 16, 2012 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Hi I am sorry to hear this,

Which version of the app are you running? and which iPad and iOS?

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

October 21, 2012 at 3:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Martin

Since I don't have access to the app I couldn't check it, but I think it's version 4.1. My iPad is the older (first) generation and iOS 5. Rebooting etc don't work. When trying to launch it, it freezes for a few seconds and then you are sent back to your main screen. Thanks.

October 23, 2012 at 3:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Harv

I have the same issue.  After doing a recommended  update, the app. will not open any longer. I have tried several of the recommeded fixes with no success.

I recreated my to do list with a newer version To Do's and it was working fine until yesterday.  I again did a recommended update and now I cannot save after editing tasks.  When I save it completely exits and closes the whole program.

November 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Hi,

I am sorry to hear this,

I am still not sure about what is causing this issue, however I would try playing with the back up to iCloud feature.

Try toggling the back up to iCloud switch in To Do's List -> Settings -> Backups. Once you change its value. Close the app and double tap the home button, then select the app and tap the red badge by its icon. Once the app disappears from the multitasking bar, re launch it. That will fix the issue.

Once again, I apologize for this, sincerely,

Daniel

--

November 11, 2012 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nekat

Yesterday I have updated my To Do' s List (which was working sooo fine!). Now  I can't edit or cancel the tasks, or add more new task. Each time I try, the app crushes and exit completely. I have an I Phone 4S Ios 6.0.1.   

Daniel, could you please help ? 

Thanks

November 14, 2012 at 6:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Robert Steele

I have the same problem. The app used to work if I restarted the ipad but now even that doesn't help. I've lost access to all my lists and am now reluctant to use the HD version that I downloaded. Anybody got a solution?

November 18, 2012 at 3:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Hi just just try toggling the back up to iCloud switch in To Do's List -> Settings -> Backups. Once you change its value. Close the app and double tap the home button, then select the app and tap the red badge by its icon. Once the app disappears from the multitasking bar, re launch it. That will fix the issue.

--

November 18, 2012 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.