Daniel Niemeyer

Subtitle

Home

Forum Home > To Do's 2 > Inbox Blank

Pat Sandland

When I open the app and open the inbox (I have 5 entries) my inbox is blank. Why do my entries not appear? They did before.

November 21, 2011 at 2:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Hi,

Thanks for joining the forums,

It appers something has caused your database to crash, simply quit the application from multitasking by exiting it, then tapping twice the home button. Locate the application within the multitaskoing bar, once located, tap and hold its icon until you see a red circle appear. Once located, tap the button.

After this process is complete, relaunch the application, you should see all your tasks once again,

If you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to ask,

Sincerely,

Daniel.

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

November 21, 2011 at 3:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pat Sandland

Pat Sandland at November 21, 2011 at 2:29 PM

When I open the app and open the inbox (I have 5 entries) my inbox is blank. Why do my entries not appear? They did before.

I'm not following you.  I don't have a home button...I have an IPhone.  Do you want me to uninstall the program?

November 21, 2011 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Pat Sandland at November 21, 2011 at 3:54 PM

Pat Sandland at November 21, 2011 at 2:29 PM

I'm not following you.  I don't have a home button...I have an IPhone.  Do you want me to uninstall the program?

There is no need to reinstal the program itself,

Your device has two buttons just like any iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. The sleep/ wake button and the home button - (the big black and white center button, please look at the screen shot attached below)

All you have perform are the steps on my reply above to exit the application from multitasking.

Sincerely,

Daniel.

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

November 23, 2011 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Benjamin

Until a few days ago I was using the app on my iPad 1. When I click on the icon an empty page (with some lines) appear. The icon show 15 entries. Why do my entries not appear? They did before.

April 23, 2012 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.