Daniel Niemeyer

Subtitle

Home

Forum Home > To Do's 2 > Tasks not listed

Texanola
I save my tasks when I enter them. Each time I open the app none of my tasks appear. Why is that? Please help I need my tasks back. Thanks
May 17, 2011 at 6:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EpicJean

Havin the same problem, how can we fix that ????????

May 30, 2011 at 9:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Deb

Same issue here as well, all of the sudden!.  Loved this app-grew to rely on it, and now I can't access my lists.  Any suggestions?

June 12, 2011 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Deb at June 12, 2011 at 11:59 AM

Same issue here as well, all of the sudden!.  Loved this app-grew to rely on it, and now I can't access my lists.  Any suggestions?

Dear All,

Sorry for not replying on the forums, I was busy studying the issue present,

It seams that when the user quits the application, that a crash is generated when saving the modifications proposed to the database file. I will release an update to fix this issue, although it may take some time for it to be publish as I have already prepared the application to run on iOS 5, together with iCloud, which is being seamlessly implemented in To Do's.

I am sorry for abandoning my project, its just that I am working so hard on it, that I disappeared for a while.

Thanks for contacting me regarding this issue. In the meantime I believe that the only fix left is to quit the application from multitasking, which will cause the database to re-fix itself, and hence display all your to do's again. To do so, quit the app, double tap the home button (this will toggle the multitasking bar), once there, locate my application. Once located, tap and hold its icon, which will cause some animation, displaying a red graphic on the top left corner, once it appears, simply tap it. Then you may just open the application again.

Once again I am deeply sorry for this issue,

Daniel.

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

June 21, 2011 at 10:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.