Daniel Niemeyer

Subtitle

Home

Forum Home > To Do's List > New Version for iPhone 4.3 Software?

bakerwalnut

I am a new user of the iPhone but have loved using To Do's this past 2 weeks. I went to use it this morning and it starts and then continues to shut down.  I tried reloading the app but it says that my phone needs a new software version 4.3.  What can I do?  I have a list of items that I can't access?

--
March 24, 2011 at 4:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

bakerwalnut at March 24, 2011 at 4:47 PM

I am a new user of the iPhone but have loved using To Do's this past 2 weeks. I went to use it this morning and it starts and then continues to shut down.  I tried reloading the app but it says that my phone needs a new software version 4.3.  What can I do?  I have a list of items that I can't access?

Hi,

The application has crashed, although for some reason, it did not refresh it self. To do a manual refresh, simply tap the home-button twice, then navigate until you find the app's graphic. Once located, tap and hold its icon, which will toggle all the icons to giggle, most importantly, revealing a red icon. Tap that icon, which will refresh the app. Once done, just launch it again.

Hope that helps and sorry for any inconvenience,

Sincerely,

Daniel.

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

March 25, 2011 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ahquelac

I have version 3.1 installed on my iPhone 3G, and constantly crashes. You have already released a new version 3.1.1 but it only works on iOS 4.3 Could you fix the software in a way that works also on iOS 4.2.1?

Thank you.

April 12, 2011 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Hi Ahquelac,

Sorry to hear that,

I have downgraded the minimum operating systrem required from 4.3 to iOS 4.2.1, hope you are not experienced those issues anymore, if so please advice me,

Sincerely,

Daniel

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

June 21, 2011 at 11:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.