Daniel Niemeyer

Subtitle

Home

Forum Home > Inquiries > Problems sychronisation with iCal

RM

Hi Daniel,

2 questions. All "all day" events I have on my iCal do not show in the To Do's list Calendar. The only difference I see in iCal is that the all day events do not have a bullet in front and all other events do have a bullet in front. Any idea what the reason may be and what the bullets mean?

On the other hand, I still have problems sychronising with Gmail. The app still shuts down after a few seconds. Any idea when this will be resolved?

February 16, 2011 at 7:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

RM at February 16, 2011 at 7:11 AM

Hi Daniel,

2 questions. All "all day" events I have on my iCal do not show in the To Do's list Calendar. The only difference I see in iCal is that the all day events do not have a bullet in front and all other events do have a bullet in front. Any idea what the reason may be and what the bullets mean?

On the other hand, I still have problems sychronising with Gmail. The app still shuts down after a few seconds. Any idea when this will be resolved?

Hi RM,

Thanks for joining the forums,

I am not sure what the issue is with iCal, I will have to look deeper into it.

About the Gmail, the issue is that you might be missing some configuration settings that must be done within gmail's calendar in order to allow mobile sync.

I hope that helps,

Sincerely,

Daniel.

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

February 16, 2011 at 3:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RM

Hi Daniël,

I think Gmail calendar is set up correctly, but what are the setting you mean? I will check.

The issue is when I setup the Gmail settings in your app to sync with my gmail account and then start up the app, I can see the tasks for 1 second and then the app shuts down. On earlier topics I understood this had to do with the new operating system 4.2 mutlitasking on the iPad (or am I wrong?).

I then have to uninstall your app and reinstall without synching to gmail to be able to use it.

February 18, 2011 at 9:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

I have investigated the issue and have submitted update 3.3, thank you very much for your support.

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

March 10, 2011 at 9:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.