Daniel Niemeyer

Subtitle

Home

Forum Home > To Do's List for iPad > confused among all versions

Horick
Hi Sir, I've saw many positive comments on this application and like to use it for my daily jobs. But I'm quite lost on all versions of To Do's list apps.(To Do's list lite, To Do's list, To Do's 2 & To Do's list HD). I try to find the manual or any document which can help me to start with, but failed. The only help document I can find in this web which did not matched to the version I have downloaded. (To Do's list lite & To Do's list HD). Would you please kindly help to guide me to find the correct help document. Because I'm not able to add any Task into the apps. Appreciate your soonest reply. Best Regards, Andy Guo
January 10, 2011 at 11:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Horick at January 10, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Hi Sir, I've saw many positive comments on this application and like to use it for my daily jobs. But I'm quite lost on all versions of To Do's list apps.(To Do's list lite, To Do's list, To Do's 2 & To Do's list HD). I try to find the manual or any document which can help me to start with, but failed. The only help document I can find in this web which did not matched to the version I have downloaded. (To Do's list lite & To Do's list HD). Would you please kindly help to guide me to find the correct help document. Because I'm not able to add any Task into the apps. Appreciate your soonest reply. Best Regards, Andy Guo

Hi, Thanks for joining the forums,

There are two different versions for the iPhone, To Do's 2, which is a basic and easy to use Task Management application. The second one is To Do's List, which is a more professional, task management application.

The iPad in the other hand,  has one application, which is To Do's List, although it is segmented in two versions, one has advertisements, which is the Lite one and the other doesn't, together with other sync services coming soon.

To add a task in the iPad version, click the "+" button on the top right corner, which will display another view. Once there, tap the first row to enter the task name. To enter Notes and some other details, click the second row. Once one, or both fields being filled, click save.

I hope that answers your question, anything else, please don't hesitate to ask,

Sincerely,

Daniel.

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

January 10, 2011 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Richard

You have a good product I have To Do lite and To Do's. Working on an Ipad 2. To Do lite is the app I am using daily love it I am replacing my paper planner but I'm looking for more. Does To Do HD work like the lite version? What are the changes in the HD version? Thank you for your time

September 23, 2011 at 12:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Richard at September 23, 2011 at 12:34 PM

You have a good product I have To Do lite and To Do's. Working on an Ipad 2. To Do lite is the app I am using daily love it I am replacing my paper planner but I'm looking for more. Does To Do HD work like the lite version? What are the changes in the HD version? Thank you for your time

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your inquiry,

The HD version basically removes all the advertizements aswell as allowing users to further customize the look and feel of the application, by selecting background themes.

For future references, I have created a new page within the website containing all this information, please check it out at:

http://www.danielniemeyer.com/Home/To_Dos_Versions.html

Sincerelt,

Daniel

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

September 23, 2011 at 4:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.