Daniel Niemeyer

Subtitle

Home

Forum Home > Inquiries > Repeating Appointment Alerts

Guy

I found that I can easily get an alert on the a single day appointment.  However, I can't seem to get audible alerts for repeating to do's.

thanks

Guy

October 13, 2010 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Guy at October 13, 2010 at 3:52 PM

I found that I can easily get an alert on the a single day appointment.  However, I can't seem to get audible alerts for repeating to do's.

thanks

Guy

Hey Guy,

Thanks for joining the forums,

If you are running To Do's List, you should be able to automatically get alerts for repeating tasks.

I hope that helps,

Sincerely,

Daniel

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

October 13, 2010 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

albersouza

Hi,there. New using the app which btw looks awesome. It seems that we can get audible alerts for the to do's...is it something set by default or can we choose the alert somewhere I cannot find in the application?! Thanks!  ;-)

October 14, 2010 at 2:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

albersouza at October 14, 2010 at 2:58 AM

Hi,there. New using the app which btw looks awesome. It seems that we can get audible alerts for the to do's...is it something set by default or can we choose the alert somewhere I cannot find in the application?! Thanks!  ;-)

Hi,

In settings under notifications, make sure notifications is turned on,

After doing that, make sure you have set a time for notification and a sound, all done in the notifications settings.

Once that is complete, select a task and select a due date + time, all day events do not send notifications.

Once you have a due date and time, select a repeat frequency. Once you check the item, a new due date and alert will be scheduled automatically.

Sincerely,

- Daniel

--

October 14, 2010 at 9:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Guy

Daniel Niemeyer at October 13, 2010 at 5:19 PM

Guy at October 13, 2010 at 3:52 PM

thanks

Guy

Hey Guy,

Thanks for joining the forums,

If you are running To Do's List, you should be able to automatically get alerts for repeating tasks.

I hope that helps,

Sincerely,

Daniel

Well I go to create a new Task and set a due date which is needed to even set a repeating schedule and I do have alerts enables, I never hear an audible alert.

October 14, 2010 at 11:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Guy

Daniel Niemeyer at October 14, 2010 at 9:20 AM

albersouza at October 14, 2010 at 2:58 AM

Hi,

In settings under notifications, make sure notifications is turned on,

After doing that, make sure you have set a time for notification and a sound, all done in the notifications settings.

Once that is complete, select a task and select a due date + time, all day events do not send notifications.

Once you have a due date and time, select a repeat frequency. Once you check the item, a new due date and alert will be scheduled automatically.

Sincerely,

- Daniel

You were right.  I was running the wrong application.  I did download the To Do's List application now and testing that.

Thanks

Guy

October 15, 2010 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Danny

Hi Daniel,

I guess I'm using the most updated To Do's version 3.1.1 and I also get problem with repeating alerts, it doesn't repeat except the first alert, I did not kill the app and is keep running on my iPhone 4, I also encounter shut down itself during my input the schedule, I have tried to re-install the app and these problem still existed, I like this app and wish I can have your advice.

Danny

April 27, 2011 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Danny at April 27, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Hi Daniel,

I guess I'm using the most updated To Do's version 3.1.1 and I also get problem with repeating alerts, it doesn't repeat except the first alert, I did not kill the app and is keep running on my iPhone 4, I also encounter shut down itself during my input the schedule, I have tried to re-install the app and these problem still existed, I like this app and wish I can have your advice.

Danny

Hi Danny,

I apologize for such inconvenience,

I have sent an update two weeks ago fixing all repeat-releted issues, please advice me if the issue mentioned still persists,

Sincerely,

Daniel.

--

June 21, 2011 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.