Subtitle

Home

Forum Home > To Do's List for iPad > Features & Suggestions

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Please post here any features or suggestions for To Do's List for iPad

September 6, 2010 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

scott

is there  a way for To Do list to sync between iPad and iPhone?   Or is there a plan for this?

September 21, 2010 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Hi Scott,

Thank you for joinining the forums,

Yes there is a plan on syncing both devices, This idea will come online once update iOS 4.2 goes life for both devices, allowing this to be possible,

Sincerely,

Daniel

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

September 21, 2010 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wj

As I suggested in the bug report post. I suggest to sync with Gmail task, or toodledo.

thanks.

September 23, 2010 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tom the Toolman

I would like an option to have the most urgent tasks at the top instead of the bottom, i.e. the opposite of the way it is now (although I'm getting used to it this way). Love the app!

--

Tom the Toolman

November 1, 2010 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sebastian

First: great app! I really like it (I am using v1.2). There are just some small approvements I would like to see in the next versions:

1. auto sorting does not really do what it should. What would be nice:

- more options for sorting, kind of : "1st by ..., then by ... then by  ... " thing, so 3 or 4 dropdowny where you can just select the criteria.

- order direction: expecially for due dates I would like to see the most recent first (not those who are in some weeks ;-) ).

- perhaps a possibility to have this sorting more easily accessible - on the headder of the "to do's", on the left side.

2. Filtering of to-dos: Maybe here it would be nice to have some easy filter options (like checkboxes for "show completed") + only tasks with certain tags also in the header of the todos on the left side. 

3. displaying of ToDos: here I have some dates in bold, others not. But it is not clear to me, which are highlighted, and why. Would be fine to be able to define the format how the date is displayed (like "yyyy-mm-dd d", you know, some options would be cool.

OK Daniel, I know that is hard work to implement all, but maybe there are some interesting hints for improvement. I really appreciate your great work so far!

Bests. S.

November 26, 2010 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

samoansamurai

Hi there, well, I think that "To Do's" is very very cool, I've just started using it.

I have a couple of suggestions, but I would imagine that they may be hard to apply, but you're the expert.

Anyway.

1. Under the "repeat" menu, there isn't an option for "weekdays", that would be nice.

2. Under "Sorting", I like to use "Due Date, Priority", but I'd like to have them listed from top to bottom, today's todos and then tomorrow's todos. Not the way it is preset to do. (I see that others have suggested this too.

Anyway, as I said, I'm enjoying the application, very very cool!

Simon

November 28, 2010 at 8:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

That you very much for all the suggestions,

I am currently working on a repeat for week days and possibly certain month days.

About the Due Date sorting, I have already fixed that for the next update, which was sent for review a week ago, possibly arriving at the store the following week.

Once again,

Thank you very much,

Sincerely,

Daniel

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

November 28, 2010 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.