Subtitle

Home

Forum Home > To Do's List for iPad > Bug Report

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Please file bug reports in here

September 6, 2010 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Timo

Hi Daniel, good stuff! Unfortunately I'm not able to sort the Tasks within your new iPad version. It doesn't matter which type of sort I'm selecting, the order is always the same. I reopend the application and restarted the device as well ... but nothing changes.
Best Regards

Timo

September 22, 2010 at 6:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Hi Timo,

Thank you downloading the iPad version of To Do's List,

I have sent an update (1.1) which fixes this issue, coming up any time now.

Thank you for reporting this to me and sorry for this issue,

Sincerely,

Daniel

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

September 22, 2010 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wj

I am using To Do's List for iPAD 1.0. It is simple and great app.  I didn't experience the problem of Timo's. However, I find some other frustrating bugs.

1. Auto Sorting. I prefer to use 'Priority, Due Date' in Auto Sorting. If two tasks have same priority but different due date, let's say one due on Monday and the other on Tuesday. The second task (due on Tuesday) is placed before the first one (due on Monday) in list (top-left icon). I also try 'Due Day, Priority',  it is same. I think the task which is due soon is more important and should be place before those due later, isn't it?

2. In landscape mode, sometime after I adjust priority or due day, the left list doesn't adjust automatically (Auto Sorting is on). Sometimes I change priority, for example to high, the left list doesn't adjust. But if I touch high again, the left list changes.

I also suggest a feature, sync with Gmail task. It will make this app almost perfect for me.

Thank you.

September 23, 2010 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Karl

When adding an event the start date begins at  2001, and there is no today button... flipping until you get todays date takes a very long time as there is no year wheel. It would also be nice to have better exchange support, with the ability to assign tasks to members of my team.

Regards

Martin

June 28, 2011 at 1:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ian Robinson

I've been using To Do on an iPad2 for a couple months now.  I have no problem with it starting up but it has Aiken to closing itself whenever I add a new task   It lets me enter the task name and any notes but when I press the save tag, the app closes. I can re-open e task and enter a due date, etc but it has to be done in 2 steps.

Ian

November 7, 2011 at 2:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Robeyre

Same problem. It worked fine till I upgraded iPad to IOS 5. I can see and edit my old entries up to late October, but can't add details in new entries, or edit them from the inbox.

November 23, 2011 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David

Using ver 3.3 and cannot click into details of an already added todo

March 8, 2012 at 10:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.