Home

Forum Home > To Do's List for iPad > Help & Issues

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Post here any issues or problems you have encountered

September 6, 2010 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mike

Hi Everyone,

So I downloaded this terrific app to my iPad this weekend and it was working beautifully until this morning. Now all of a sudden it refuses to launch. When you touch the app icon it brings up the "To Do List" logo and then immediately closes.

I did sync my ipad this morning but I have also been syncing it for the past couple of days without encountering this problem.

Can anyone provide any suggestions on what I can do to get this back up and running?

Thanks in advance!

November 17, 2010 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Hi Mike,

I have been reported now a few times about this issue, I am working on it and release something in the near future.

For now, I can only suggest to delete and re-install the application, but if you want to save all of your tasks, then please wait for the update release.

I am once again deeply sorry,

Sincerely,

Daniel

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

November 17, 2010 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mike

Thanks Daniel.  It's a shame but I understand that these things happen.

When you say "near future" does this mean a couple of days, a couple of weeks, or a couple of months?  If it's just a couple of days, I'll wait for the update.  If it's greater than a couple of days, then I'll try re-installing the app.

Thanks again!

Mike

November 17, 2010 at 1:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Mike,

I am not sure exactly when, because I am just finishing the iPhone version of To Do's List and I will bring all of its new features to the iPad together with the bug fix.

Thanks,

Daniel

--

November 17, 2010 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kurt Vanreppelen

Hi Daniel,

Do you have any idea when the fix will be available for iPad? I currently have the same problem. 

And I would preferrably not loose any data. The error occurred after I have cleared my logbook. Perhaps this info can help solving the problem.

Thanks in advance,

Kurt Vanreppelen

November 29, 2010 at 7:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Hi Kurt,

I have just added the update to apple's server, and it should arrive late next week.

Here is the link for the release notes:

To Do's List for iPad Update 3.1

I apologize for all the issues encountered,

Sincerely,

Daniel

--

December 5, 2010 at 8:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Michael Levin

Hi Daniel,

I absolutely love TopDo's List and am using it a lot but just had this same problem where you tap the icon, it opens to the title page and then immediately closes. I don't know if I did anything that caused this. How is it going with the update that will fix this? Do you know when it will be possible to download that and will it preserve my content when new version is ready? Thanks for creating ToDo's List!

Michael

December 13, 2010 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Michael Levin at December 13, 2010 at 3:38 PM

Hi Daniel,

I absolutely love TopDo's List and am using it a lot but just had this same problem where you tap the icon, it opens to the title page and then immediately closes. I don't know if I did anything that caused this. How is it going with the update that will fix this? Do you know when it will be possible to download that and will it preserve my content when new version is ready? Thanks for creating ToDo's List!

Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for joining the forums,

I have sent the update about a week ago, although the estimated time of arrival is about three weeks unfortunately. The demand for app updates is so immense due to the end of the year that it is taking 3 times the usual.

I will report back to you when the update arrives,

please sit tight.

Sincerely,

Daniel.

--

December 13, 2010 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.