Daniel Niemeyer

Subtitle

Home

Forum Home > To Do's 2 > Problem for "due" hour setting

Yann

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for this app, it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for but I have a problem when setting time in the "due date" page : if I enter 9:00 and press "done", the the task shows "14:00" . Whatever the time I set, the app always show this time +5 hours.

I guess this is related to my location (France). I tried to switch the time to "manual" in the Iphone "settings" menu, but i saw no change. Did I miss something, is there a way to fix it ? I use an Iphone 4 with 4.0.2 firmware

Please excuse my english, thank you for your time,

Yann

August 24, 2010 at 8:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Yann at August 24, 2010 at 8:26 AM

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for this app, it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for but I have a problem when setting time in the "due date" page : if I enter 9:00 and press "done", the the task shows "14:00" . Whatever the time I set, the app always show this time +5 hours.

I guess this is related to my location (France). I tried to switch the time to "manual" in the Iphone "settings" menu, but i saw no change. Did I miss something, is there a way to fix it ? I use an Iphone 4 with 4.0.2 firmware

Please excuse my english, thank you for your time,

Yann

Hi Yann,

Thank you for trying my application, I am aware of this due date issue, but thanks for the bug report. Apparently, it is an apple's issue with time zone and will be fixed for th enext major release, iOS 4.1, coming in two weeks time for all iOS devices.

Thanks for your help,

Sincerely,

Daniel

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

August 24, 2010 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yann

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your answer. I "solved" the problem by installing "To do's list" instead as I do not encounter the time issue with it. I think your apps are well engineered and  this one will be very helpfull to me, so I did an in-app donation ;)

Thank you for your time,

Yann

August 25, 2010 at 7:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Yann at August 25, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your answer. I "solved" the problem by installing "To do's list" instead as I do not encounter the time issue with it. I think your apps are well engineered and  this one will be very helpfull to me, so I did an in-app donation ;)

Thank you for your time,

Yann

Your welcome, thanks for installing To Do's List and for donating ;) much appreciated.

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

August 25, 2010 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.