Subtitle

Home

Forum Home > To Do's 2 > To Do's 2 Official Suggestions Tread

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Suggest Improvements for the next version of To Do's

January 30, 2010 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fylock

What about a customizable way to clean done tasks?

January 30, 2010 at 8:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

I am working on it, great idea !

February 12, 2010 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jampiglio

Hi to all. Maybe I'm wrong, but in the previous version I remembersomething like the possibility to switch SHOW / HIDE the done tasks.

Ithink that it is an useful tool, and it is not so common in the otherApps. Direct elimination and also the permanently visualization of thedone tasks could be - in my opinion - restrictive.

Thank you!! Bye

March 8, 2010 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Thank you for suggesting that feature, I will work on it as soon as possible, I sent a new version yesterday to apple, which should arrive any time now, please check that, it brings s lot of great new features.

Thank you again

--

To Do's Official Head Developer.

March 8, 2010 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Jampiglio at 04:43PM on Mar 08, 2010

Hi to all. Maybe I'm wrong, but in the previous version I remembersomething like the possibility to switch SHOW / HIDE the done tasks.

Ithink that it is an useful tool, and it is not so common in the otherApps. Direct elimination and also the permanently visualization of thedone tasks could be - in my opinion - restrictive.

Thank you!! Bye

Thanks for the suggestion, this feature is now included in Version 1.6 Build DN8762, Coming soon after Version 1.5 A.K.A To Do's 3 arrives.

--

March 21, 2010 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maikel Takata

Auto-Sort:

• When I sort by Due, those who do not have a Due defined before being listed, it would be better if they are to win the first time appear?
  • In Prior, he is ordered by priority correctly, but I realized that is not ordered by the Due.
(powered by Google Translation :D )
==================================================

Em portugues, para não ter muitos erros...

Auto-Sort:

• Quando vou ordenar por Due, os que não possuem um Due definido estão sendo listado antes, não seria melhor se os que estão para vencer o prazo aparecer primeiro?
  • No Prior, ele está ordenando por prioridade corretamente, mas eu percebi que não é ordenado pelo Due.

March 24, 2010 at 12:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Maikel Takata at 12:02PM on Mar 24, 2010

Auto-Sort:

• When I sort by Due, those who do not have a Due defined before being listed, it would be better if they are to win the first time appear?
  • In Prior, he is ordered by priority correctly, but I realized that is not ordered by the Due.
(powered by Google Translation :D )
==================================================

Em portugues, para não ter muitos erros...

Auto-Sort:

• Quando vou ordenar por Due, os que não possuem um Due definido estão sendo listado antes, não seria melhor se os que estão para vencer o prazo aparecer primeiro?
  • No Prior, ele está ordenando por prioridade corretamente, mas eu percebi que não é ordenado pelo Due.

Hi,

I do speak portuguese, but I have to answer in english as this is an International website.

I am aware of that, and believe me, that is giving me some hard time trying to bypass it. My next build I will focus only on that.

Thank you.

--

March 24, 2010 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Popeye

Hi,

I have just downloaded this app as a replacement to another To Do app.

I love the simplicity of it so far but was wondering if you have any plans to improve the graphics for the iPhone 4 retina display?

It is amazing how much of a difference and how noticeable the old graphics are when displayed on the new screen.

Thanks for the great app,

Popeye.

August 19, 2010 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Popeye at August 19, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Hi,

I have just downloaded this app as a replacement to another To Do app.

I love the simplicity of it so far but was wondering if you have any plans to improve the graphics for the iPhone 4 retina display?

It is amazing how much of a difference and how noticeable the old graphics are when displayed on the new screen.

Thanks for the great app,

Popeye.

Hi popeye,

Thank you for trying my app out,

Yes, improving graphics for the retina display is a very good idea, and I will invest time on it, once I get my iphone 4 ;) ,

but thanks for the suggestion and thanks for trying my app out,

Sincerely,

Daniel

--

August 20, 2010 at 3:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Popeye

Just another thing I noticed...

Do you have any plans to be able to create categories for the ToDo list? I was thinking, for example, that different folders would be nice that are user customizable eg. work, personal, car etc etc.

Let me know what you think. I would be happy to beta test it as well and will send my UDID if you want and comments.

Thanks.

August 24, 2010 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Hi Popeye,

I have actually added tags, which is in a way similar to it. Tags will come to the store in version 2.7, just after 2.6 gets approved, later this week.

About the categories, I have started project 3.0, which does implement it, but it is very glitch at the moment, but I will fix it and add project tasks too.

Hope that helps,

Sincerely,

Daniel

--

August 24, 2010 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hitochiisai

You should also add sub categories like for example you put in pack (like your going on a trip) then sub categories what you need to pack.

October 10, 2010 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cheah KL

To Do's 2 is simple and elegant. Two suggestions. First the 'Task Name' and the 'Notes' should be on one screen to minimise number of taps on screen when you want to create a todo task. Second if a telephone number is copied to 'Notes' you should be able to dial the number directly.

The interface is clean and simple, keep it that way! Good work!

November 16, 2010 at 8:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mic106

love this app.. thought I would give a little feedback.

I know you have talked about adding categories, but I like the tag feature well enough. I use this primarily to track tasks I need to accomplish for my work. There are only two things I would like to see that dont seem to currently exist. 

1) When I view my tags, I would like it to show me how many tasks I have in each tag. Some tags may be empty, and with multiple projects it is hard to remember which tags I have not gotten to.

2) Rather than showing a list of all my tasks in the  "To Do's" list,

I would like to be able to show my tags there and open each tag directly from that list.

Just some minor issues... great job with this app!!!

November 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

suadsecure

This is great APP! good job! One suggestion! It would be fantastic for ipad version to include like a ribbon of due tasks according to dates, like today, future etc. so you can easily see what is due in certain timeframe - something like omnifocus have in their forecast view

November 18, 2010 at 1:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Texasdaisy42002

Great App!!  I would love to have the ability to look at "Tomorrow" like I can look at "Today" and even each day.

December 30, 2010 at 1:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Daniel Niemeyer
Site Owner

Hi Texas, 

I will see if I can implement it into list.

Although for now, you can use the next list and sort it by closest due date, which should deliver something similar.

--

January 2, 2011 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.